By special arrangement and a bribe of hot sex from Kirsten…
Ten things you didn’t know about Ian ‘Mac’ MacMillan, aka, The Jeweler…(but might like to)
1) He had a tattoo of a tooth on his left butt cheek. Just one tooth. It’s a copy of the first molar he extracted ‘au naturel’.
2) His middle name is Hector. He hates it.
3) He wanted to be a vet when he was wee, (tiny) but decided to be a dentist when he had a dodgy tooth extracted and it didn’t hurt. Now of course he extracts teeth without caring whether it hurts his ‘client’ or not.
4) His secret cravings, apart from Kirsten, are tablet and Edinburgh rock. (Not together, that is sugar overload.)
(NB Tablet is a very sweet, sugary, candy, particular to Scotland. It’s made with sugar and condensed milk)
5) His nickname at school was ‘whatthehec’ or Millboy. He preferred Mac, and still does.
6) His biggest fear is, of all things, ice. Because when he was very young he fell over on black ice and broke his ankle. Even now it can be weak at the worst times. His ankle not the ice. His second biggest fear is Kristen in a bad mood.
7) His favourite and best subject at school was economics.
8) He was originally a civil servant in the department of health and was seconded to ‘The outfit’, and became a Dispatchers associate. Then he realised his strengths and so did his bosses. The Jeweler was born.
9) He loves scuba diving, preferably in the sun. Sadly (or luckily for the country) he does more in Scotland than Santorini these days,
10) He is hoping he will no longer have RSI. After all. Kirsten seems to want him… he hopes…
And there you have it. According to Mac he’s a straightforward what you see is what you get sort of guy. According to his fellow operatives that’s a barefaced lie. None of them are.
It takes a very special sort of woman to tame them.
Eilean Bàs (Death Isle) The Jeweler
Killers don't fall in love...
Kirsten thought her life was over when she met Mac, ‘the Jeweller’, a government sanctioned dispatcher.
Instead it was just beginning.
Admittedly, being kidnapped, tied up, and tortured with sexual pleasure might not have been the best beginning for a relationship, but their instant connection cannot be denied.
There is only the not so small matter of Mac’s job to consider.
He cannot possibly condemn Kirsten to a life lived in the shadows, because there would never be a chance off escape.
The choice is hers to make.
What does she chose? Ah well you’ll need to read the story to find out…
So here’s a wee tease to tempt you…
Get the fan, ice and a hot bod ready…
How the hell could a woman sashay in ropes? Mac watched Kirsten make her way toward him, dressed—or undressed—in an itty bitty red thong that barely covered her hairless cunt and stopped at the top of her slit, until she was within arm’s reach of him.
Yeah, there is a god of killers and he, she, or it has me covered.
“Stop there.” She stood still, rocked on her heels and looked him up and down.
“Knees.” Her eyes narrowed as she gave a tiny nod and sank to her knees. “Crawl.” She bit her lip. Mac let the silence stretch until she cleared her throat. “It’s prickly.”
“Your point is? Changed your mind now, sweetness? I’ll have fun changing it back.” He wasn’t kidding, because this evening had buggered around long enough. Mac took the necessary steps to bring him a few inches away from her and pulled on her short hair.
She gasped and looked up. “That hurts.”
He nodded, maybe so, but she didn’t appear in pain. “Good. So what’s it to be? I can force you onto your back and fuck you now here, or we can take it slowly, let you get wet enough to take me in your cunt and not bruise.” He kicked her knee enough to make her rock. “Or I can take your ass? Now that would be fucking amazing for me and without lube not so much for you.” Mac unzipped his jeans, dropped a condom on the ground nearby, then let his cock spring free, to wave a few inches from her nose. He wondered if she’d just do a bobbit and de-dick him there and then, or play the game they’d set up earlier.
Her eyes widened. “You’ll never get that in anywhere,’ she croaked. “It’d be like using the bore for the channel tunnel to decorate one of my cakes.”
He roared with laughter, at her words. “With my cum for the decoration? Sounds good to me. A cut and come again cake. Oh yeah that sounds good.” He sobered and tugged her hair again. “Without the cut, just lots of cum. Now make your mind up.” He dropped her head suddenly. “No more fucking around now, just fucking. One way or another.”
Kirsten spluttered. “You, me ... it...” she gasped and began to giggle. “I...
“Yeah?” he said in a do not fuck with me voice. “You, me, it...?” Mac grabbed hold of his prick and stroked it slowly as he inched his jeans lower with his thumbs. Pre-cum glistened along its length and he used it to lubricate his fingers. “Here.” He thrust two digits at her mouth. “Me, for you. Open and taste it,” he commanded.
Kirsten did as she was bidden. “Suck.” She sucked. “Good girl, now my cock. Show me you mean it.” She blinked but obediently put her lips around his prick and sucked. How far would she go blindly and do as he directed? “Now, give me your ass to spank, sweetness. You’ve sassed so much I think a nice red ass to go with that thong will be perfect.”
She gaped at him, and his dick dropped out of her mouth with a thud that jarred it from root to tip.
If you enjoyed this tease and want more, you can get The Jeweler from
Amazon, Are and Bookstrand.
Love Kera, and romance on the dark side. x